KCIN Scholarship Application Process
1. To begin the application process the student or the parent or guardian should open up the scholarship application (below). Hopefully, the process of filling out the application is is easy and all information requested is available to you. The determination of the amount of your scholarship is primarily based upon the financial needs of the student. Therefore the information concerning finances is extremely important and should be filled out in its entirety. It is also important that you provide information to us that you have attempted to seek the benefits of all federal grants, aids and loans.
2. Kids chance of Indiana has a special Scholarship Committee devoted to reviewing your application. One of the members of that committee will voluntarily spend the time necessary to make sure your application is in proper form and if necessary contact you for additional information. That individual is very important to the processing of your application and therefore please make sure you stay in contact with that individual.
3. Once the application is in final form, Kids Chance has developed a system whereby the approval of the application and the amount to be allocated to the scholarship is seamless and expeditious. From the time you have your application in final form to the time that you are informed of the amount of your scholarship, no more than 60 days should elapse, with some exceptions.
4. All scholarship funds are disbursed to the bursar’s office at your designated school.
5. In order to maintain your scholarship it is important that you maintain a satisfactory academic performance and send to your kids chance contact verification of class enrollment and your semester’s grade report. You must reapply every semester showing evidence of your continuation of an academic program and your recent past successes academically.
Any preliminary questions that you may have can be addressed by contacting the designated individual listed below. Thank you for considering Kids Chance as an opportunity to help you in your academic endeavors.
Please email completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org